MY MOTTO: "REAL LIKE HACKS" suck and are never much help so if figure while im stumbling through why not give others a hand and give them real life advise as it happens ............................................................. IF YOU WANT TO GIVE SOME ADVISE SEND IT TO ME AND ILL POST IT ............................................................. By the way you can ask me anything. this blog isnt only for me. its for everyone that just need to vent, freak, or just get something off there chest. my inbox is open so send me anything, i will leave anon on for those that need it. just let me know i you dont want your question posted. :)
Dear followers, sorry for the deadness but ive been getting things set for school. I am going to my local university and have been dealing with car troubles.
so things i have learned this week
- fix you car before it gets worst
- email all your teachers and introduce your self
- buy you comp handbooks
- buy all your books but dont open them, if you leave the shrink wrap on you should be able to return it
- look at where your classes are and find the buildings on the map before the first day, otherwise if you ask for directions chances are the student your asking wont have a clue
- be prepaired to walk
- dress for the weather
- stay hydrated
- bring paper and writing untesils your first day chances are some professors will do an opening thing then dive right in
- remember your chargers
- make sure you have the supplys needed for class
- check your email! personal and school!!!!!
13. show up to class on early or on time, and unless posted show up in bad weather, some teachers give extra points for the day if you do show up!!!!!!
well have a good day Sweets, love yall lots
Rape isn’t about uncontrollable sexual desire. You only have to listen in on a Call of Duty game to see that. When that kid crows, “I raped you!”, he’s not calling the other guy sexy; he’s saying he defeated him, dominated him, humiliated him. That’s what rape is about, and that should scare you.
gonna reblog this till I stop tumbling
remember when you were younger and getting socks or pajamas for christmas was like the worst most boring present ever, but now it’s like
aww yiss motherfucking socks that’s right bitches i got fucking SOCKS get on my feet right now
And in that moment I swear we were Dobby.
We accept the socks we think we deserve.
CALL AN HOUR BEFORE HAND TO CONFIRM THAT THEY HAVE EVERYTHING YOU NEED IF IT IS THE FIRST TIME TO THE NEW DOCTORS OR DENTIST…… CAUSE OTHER WISE YOU WILL SIT THERE FOR AN HOUR AS THEY PLAY PHONE TAG WITH YOUR USUAL OR OLD DOCTOR OR DENTIST!!!!!!
When making phone calls have a list of things you need or want to ask or talk about, and if you are getting info keep a separate list of the stuff you learn and find out. That way you don’t panic. this method also works for important interviews or conversations face to face.
I guess i should start keeping up on my stress blog now that i have things going again. I got back into college after taking a sem off and i can get back to my dreams. between work and home i have been finding new ways to deal with my anxiety. My girlfriend helps with this, by just knowing if i need her she is a short drive, phone call, or skype away.
"In three words i can sum up everything i’ve learned about life: I GOES ON." -FROST